AFRICA IMPULSE MARKETING (AIM) TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Any order, whether given verbally or in writing shall, upon acceptance by AIM constitute a contract, and the Purchaser shall be bound to accept and pay for the goods ordered. Delivery of orders by AIM is subject to stock being available.
2. All prices are quoted packed, ex. warehouse, Johannesburg, unless otherwise stated. Prices include South African VAT unless otherwise stated.
3. All prices are subject to alteration with 7 days notice.
4. Terms of payment are cash on acceptance of order unless other prior arrangements are made with AIM. Overdue payments will attract interest at the prevailing unsecured overdraft rate per annum as charged by AIM’s commercial bank
5. Any cheques returned from the bank for whatever reason will attract interest at the prevailing overdraft rate per annum, commencing from the date of due payment. All bank charges and legal costs on an attorney and client scale, related thereto will be payable by the Purchaser. In addition a 5% administration fee based on the total amount of the returned cheques will be payable by the Purchaser.
6. The Purchaser agrees and understands that delivery dates are given in good faith and that late deliveries, however caused, shall not give rise to any claim for damages or consequential loss from any cause whatsoever.
7. In cases where it is proven that products delivered by AIM are defective AIM’s liability shall be limited to replacing the rejects. AIM accepts no liability for consequential loss.
8. Should there be any alleged shortage or claims regarding quality, length or gauge in respect of the product supplied, the Purchaser shall inform AIM within twenty four (24) hours of delivery thereof, failing which the product shall be deemed to have been delivered complete and in full accordance with the order.
9. Notwithstanding the delivery of any product to the Purchaser, ownership shall not pass until all amounts have been paid in full, including invoiced values, accrued interest and collection and legal fees.
10. In the event of the Purchaser canceling or returning an order more than ten business days after being placed, AIM will refund to the client (within 14 days of cancellation) the balance of the purchase price, after deducting any charges for damage incurred.
11. The Purchaser acknowledges that they are familiar with and in agreement with all these terms, conditions and warranties on acceptance of an AIM invoice.
- P.O. Box 822, Ferndale 2160, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Tel. (+2711) 886 0422
- Fax. (+2711) 886 2673
- e-mail: email@example.com